Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am so happy to see my parents again~

Today,June 15, my parent arrived in Vancouver finally. We haven't see each other for 2 years.  They brought everything that I had ordered from Hong Kong and passed the custom just fine!

I am so happy to see them. I cant wait to show my mum my dresses and the dress I picked up for her. She loves what I chose for her.  And when she saw me in the dress, I asked her if she felt emotional to see me in the dress. It's so funny how she replied me. She said she felt joyful rather than emotional.  Unlike other parents who may feel that they are going to give away their daughter, she feels just fine to know she's actually gaining another daughter. It's so much better when I am gay. hahaa~~

I just really glad to see how supportive they are. My mum can't wait to start work on my wedding stuffs. My dad is super curious on everything we do and want to get involve on my DIY project immediately. Consider how a "Traditional Chinese Big Man" he is that never want to deal with any housework, my heart is all warm and touch to see him wrapping the favors...

I feel so light to have my mum next to me and help with the wedding. Yeah!!

I love you, mum and dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment